Non-stop flights from Mumbai, India to Phnom Penh, Cambodia:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Phnom Penh, Cambodia directly from Mumbai, India.
However, we did find
5 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Connecting flights between Mumbai, India and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Here is a list of connecting flights from Mumbai, India to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 5 flights to Phnom Penh, Cambodia with one connection:
- ✔ Thai Airways International from BOM through BKK to PNH
- ✔ Bangkok Airways from BOM through BKK to PNH
- ✔ Malaysia Airlines from BOM through KUL to PNH
- ✔ Singapore Airlines from BOM through SIN to PNH
- ✔ Korean Air from BOM through ICN to PNH
- ✔ Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai (BOM)
- ✔ Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- ✔ Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- ✔ Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- ✔ Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- ✔ Incheon International Airport (ICN)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.