Non-stop flights from Melbourne, Australia to Vancouver, Canada:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Vancouver, Canada directly from Melbourne, Australia.
However, we did find
6 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Vancouver, Canada.
Connecting flights between Melbourne, Australia and Vancouver, Canada
Here is a list of connecting flights from Melbourne, Australia to Vancouver, Canada.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 6 flights to Vancouver, Canada with one connection:
- ✔ American Airlines from MEL through LAX to YVR
- ✔ Philippine Airlines from MEL through MNL to YVR
- ✔ Air China from MEL through PVG to YVR
- ✔ China Eastern Airlines from MEL through PVG to YVR
- ✔ Cathay Pacific Airways from MEL through HKG to YVR
- ✔ China Southern Airlines from MEL through CAN to YVR
- ✔ Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- ✔ Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- ✔ Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- ✔ Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- ✔ Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- ✔ Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- ✔ Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.