Non-stop flights from Manila, Philippines to Phnom Penh, Cambodia:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Phnom Penh, Cambodia directly from Manila, Philippines.
However, we did find
16 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Connecting flights between Manila, Philippines and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Here is a list of connecting flights from Manila, Philippines to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 16 flights to Phnom Penh, Cambodia with one connection:
- ✔ Vietnam Airlines from MNL through SGN to PNH
- ✔ Dragonair from MNL through HKG to PNH
- ✔ Dragonair from CRK through HKG to PNH
- ✔ Thai Airways International from MNL through BKK to PNH
- ✔ China Southern Airlines from MNL through CAN to PNH
- ✔ EVA Airways from MNL through TPE to PNH
- ✔ China Airlines from MNL through TPE to PNH
- ✔ Singapore Airlines from MNL through SIN to PNH
- ✔ Tigerair Singapore from MNL through SIN to PNH
- ✔ Jetstar Asia from MNL through SIN to PNH
- ✔ Tigerair Singapore from CRK through SIN to PNH
- ✔ Malaysia Airlines from MNL through KUL to PNH
- ✔ China Eastern Airlines from MNL through PVG to PNH
- ✔ Korean Air from MNL through ICN to PNH
- ✔ Asiana Airlines from CRK through ICN to PNH
- ✔ Asiana Airlines from MNL through ICN to PNH
- ✔ Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- ✔ Clark International Airport (CRK)
- ✔ Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- ✔ Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- ✔ Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- ✔ Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- ✔ Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- ✔ Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- ✔ Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.