Non-stop flights from Manila, Philippines to Chicago, Illinois:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Chicago, Illinois directly from Manila, Philippines.
However, we did find
10 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Chicago, Illinois.
Connecting flights between Manila, Philippines and Chicago, IL
Here is a list of connecting flights from Manila, Philippines to Chicago, Illinois.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 10 flights to Chicago, IL with one connection:
- ✔ Asiana Airlines from MNL through ICN to ORD
- ✔ Asiana Airlines from CRK through ICN to ORD
- ✔ Korean Air from MNL through ICN to ORD
- ✔ Japan Airlines from MNL through NRT to ORD
- ✔ All Nippon Airways from MNL through NRT to ORD
- ✔ Air China from MNL through PEK to ORD
- ✔ Cathay Pacific Airways from MNL through HKG to ORD
- ✔ Etihad Airways from MNL through AUH to ORD
- ✔ Qatar Airways from CRK through DOH to ORD
- ✔ Qatar Airways from MNL through DOH to ORD
- ✔ Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- ✔ Clark International Airport (CRK)
- ✔ Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- ✔ Incheon International Airport (ICN)
- ✔ Narita International Airport (NRT)
- ✔ Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- ✔ Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- ✔ Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- ✔ Doha International Airport (DOH)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.