Non-stop flights from Los Angeles, California to Yangon, Myanmar:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Yangon, Myanmar directly from Los Angeles, California.
However, we did find
6 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Yangon, Myanmar.
Connecting flights between Los Angeles, CA and Yangon, Myanmar
Here is a list of connecting flights from Los Angeles, California to Yangon, Myanmar.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 6 flights to Yangon, Myanmar with one connection:
- ✔ Air China from LAX through PEK to RGN
- ✔ Asiana Airlines from LAX through ICN to RGN
- ✔ Korean Air from LAX through ICN to RGN
- ✔ China Southern Airlines from LAX through CAN to RGN
- ✔ All Nippon Airways from LAX through NRT to RGN
- ✔ China Airlines from LAX through TPE to RGN
- ✔ Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- ✔ Yangon International Airport (RGN)
- ✔ Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- ✔ Incheon International Airport (ICN)
- ✔ Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- ✔ Narita International Airport (NRT)
- ✔ Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.