Non-stop flights from Los Angeles, California to Rome, Italy:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Rome, Italy directly from Los Angeles, California.
However, we did find
22 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Rome, Italy.
Connecting flights between Los Angeles, CA and Rome, Italy
Here is a list of connecting flights from Los Angeles, California to Rome, Italy.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 22 flights to Rome, Italy with one connection:
- American Airlines from LAX through LHR to FCO
- British Airways from LAX through LHR to FCO
- Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana Spa from LAX through CDG to FCO
- Air France from LAX through CDG to FCO
- SWISS from LAX through ZRH to FCO
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from LAX through AMS to FCO
- Lufthansa German Airlines from LAX through FRA to FCO
- Lufthansa German Airlines from LAX through MUC to FCO
- United Airlines from LAX through EWR to FCO
- United Airlines from SNA through EWR to FCO
- Delta Air Lines from LAX through JFK to FCO
- US Airways from LAX through PHL to FCO
- United Airlines from LAX through IAD to FCO
- Delta Air Lines from LAX through MIA to FCO
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines from LAX through SVO to FCO
- Transaero Airlines from LAX through VKO to FCO
- Turkish Airlines from LAX through IST to FCO
- El Al Israel Airlines from LAX through TLV to FCO
- Emirates from LAX through DXB to FCO
- Air China from LAX through PEK to FCO
- China Eastern Airlines from LAX through PVG to FCO
- Cathay Pacific Airways from LAX through HKG to FCO
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)
- Munich Airport (MUC)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Non-stop direct flights
Travel Math provides an online direct flight finder to help
you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.
This page was loaded in 0.2068 seconds.