Non-stop flights from Las Vegas, Nevada to Baton Rouge, Louisiana:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Baton Rouge, Louisiana directly from Las Vegas, Nevada.
However, we did find
8 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Connecting flights between Las Vegas, NV and Baton Rouge, LA
Here is a list of connecting flights from Las Vegas, Nevada to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 8 flights to Baton Rouge, LA with one connection:
- ✔ American Airlines from LAS through DFW to BTR
- ✔ US Airways from LAS through DFW to BTR
- ✔ United Airlines from LAS through IAH to BTR
- ✔ Delta Air Lines from LAS through ATL to BTR
- ✔ Air France from LAS through ATL to BTR
- ✔ KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from LAS through ATL to BTR
- ✔ American Airlines from LAS through CLT to BTR
- ✔ US Airways from LAS through CLT to BTR
- ✔ McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- ✔ Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR)
- ✔ Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- ✔ George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- ✔ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- ✔ Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.