Non-stop flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Kiev, Ukraine:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Kiev, Ukraine directly from Lagos, Nigeria.
However, we did find
8 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Kiev, Ukraine.
Connecting flights between Lagos, Nigeria and Kiev, Ukraine
Here is a list of connecting flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Kiev, Ukraine.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 8 flights to Kiev, Ukraine with one connection:
- ✔ Turkish Airlines from LOS through IST to KBP
- ✔ Lufthansa German Airlines from LOS through FRA to KBP
- ✔ Royal Jordanian from LOS through AMM to KBP
- ✔ Iberia from LOS through MAD to KBP
- ✔ Air France from LOS through CDG to KBP
- ✔ KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from LOS through AMS to KBP
- ✔ British Airways from LOS through LHR to KBP
- ✔ Emirates from LOS through DXB to KBP
- ✔ Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS)
- ✔ Boryspil International Airport (KBP)
- ✔ Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST)
- ✔ Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)
- ✔ Queen Alia International Airport (AMM)
- ✔ Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD)
- ✔ Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- ✔ Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- ✔ London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- ✔ Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.