Non-stop flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Cincinnati, Ohio:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Cincinnati, Ohio directly from Lagos, Nigeria.
However, we did find
3 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Cincinnati, Ohio.
Connecting flights between Lagos, Nigeria and Cincinnati, OH
Here is a list of connecting flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Cincinnati, Ohio.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 3 flights to Cincinnati, OH with one connection:
- ✔ Delta Air Lines from LOS through ATL to CVG
- ✔ Air France from LOS through CDG to CVG
- ✔ United Airlines from LOS through IAH to CVG
- ✔ Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS)
- ✔ Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- ✔ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- ✔ Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- ✔ George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.