Non-stop flights from Khartoum, Sudan to Milan, Italy:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Milan, Italy directly from Khartoum, Sudan.
However, we did find
8 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Milan, Italy.
Connecting flights between Khartoum, Sudan and Milan, Italy
Here is a list of connecting flights from Khartoum, Sudan to Milan, Italy.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 8 flights to Milan, Italy with one connection:
- ✔ Egyptair from KRT through CAI to MXP
- ✔ Turkish Airlines from KRT through IST to MXP
- ✔ Saudi Arabian Airlines from KRT through JED to MXP
- ✔ Saudi Arabian Airlines from KRT through RUH to MXP
- ✔ Qatar Airways from KRT through DOH to MXP
- ✔ Etihad Airways from KRT through AUH to MXP
- ✔ Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana Spa from KRT through AUH to MXP
- ✔ Emirates from KRT through DXB to MXP
- ✔ Khartoum International Airport (KRT)
- ✔ Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP)
- ✔ Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- ✔ Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST)
- ✔ King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED)
- ✔ King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
- ✔ Doha International Airport (DOH)
- ✔ Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- ✔ Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.