Non-stop flights from Houston, Texas to Johannesburg, South Africa:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Johannesburg, South Africa directly from Houston, Texas.
However, we did find
13 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Johannesburg, South Africa.
Connecting flights between Houston, TX and Johannesburg, South Africa
Here is a list of connecting flights from Houston, Texas to Johannesburg, South Africa.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 13 flights to Johannesburg, South Africa with one connection:
- ✔ Delta Air Lines from HOU through ATL to JNB
- ✔ Delta Air Lines from IAH through ATL to JNB
- ✔ Jetblue Airways Corporation from HOU through JFK to JNB
- ✔ Air France from IAH through CDG to JNB
- ✔ Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana Spa from IAH through CDG to JNB
- ✔ British Airways from IAH through LHR to JNB
- ✔ American Airlines from IAH through LHR to JNB
- ✔ KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from IAH through AMS to JNB
- ✔ Lufthansa German Airlines from IAH through FRA to JNB
- ✔ Turkish Airlines from IAH through IST to JNB
- ✔ Qatar Airways from IAH through DOH to JNB
- ✔ Emirates from IAH through DXB to JNB
- ✔ Air China from IAH through PEK to JNB
- ✔ William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- ✔ George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- ✔ OR Tambo International Airport (JNB)
- ✔ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- ✔ John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- ✔ Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- ✔ London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- ✔ Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- ✔ Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)
- ✔ Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.