Non-stop flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Portland, Oregon:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Portland, Oregon directly from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
However, we did find
5 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Portland, Oregon.
Connecting flights between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Portland, OR
Here is a list of connecting flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Portland, Oregon.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 5 flights to Portland, OR with one connection:
- ✔ KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from DXB through AMS to PDX
- ✔ Jetblue Airways Corporation from DXB through BOS to PDX
- ✔ Jetblue Airways Corporation from DXB through JFK to PDX
- ✔ United Airlines from DXB through IAD to PDX
- ✔ Delta Air Lines from DXB through ATL to PDX
- ✔ Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- ✔ Portland International Airport (PDX)
- ✔ Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- ✔ Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- ✔ John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- ✔ Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- ✔ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.