Non-stop flights from Chicago, Illinois to Rome, Italy:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Rome, Italy directly from Chicago, Illinois.
However, we did find
27 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Rome, Italy.
Connecting flights between Chicago, IL and Rome, Italy
Here is a list of connecting flights from Chicago, Illinois to Rome, Italy.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 27 flights to Rome, Italy with one connection:
- Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana Spa from ORD through CDG to FCO
- Air France from ORD through CDG to FCO
- Aer Lingus from ORD through DUB to FCO
- British Airways from ORD through LHR to FCO
- American Airlines from ORD through LHR to FCO
- SWISS from ORD through ZRH to FCO
- Brussels Airlines from ORD through BRU to FCO
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from ORD through AMS to FCO
- Lufthansa German Airlines from ORD through DUS to FCO
- Air Berlin from ORD through DUS to FCO
- Lufthansa German Airlines from ORD through FRA to FCO
- Lufthansa German Airlines from ORD through MUC to FCO
- United Airlines from ORD through EWR to FCO
- Delta Air Lines from ORD through JFK to FCO
- Iberia from ORD through MAD to FCO
- US Airways from ORD through PHL to FCO
- United Airlines from ORD through IAD to FCO
- Air Berlin from ORD through TXL to FCO
- Austrian Airlines AG dba Austrian from ORD through VIE to FCO
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines from ORD through CPH to FCO
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines from ORD through ARN to FCO
- Turkish Airlines from ORD through IST to FCO
- Royal Jordanian from ORD through AMM to FCO
- Qatar Airways from ORD through DOH to FCO
- Etihad Airways from ORD through AUH to FCO
- Air China from ORD through PEK to FCO
- Cathay Pacific Airways from ORD through HKG to FCO
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Dublin Airport (DUB)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
- Brussels Airport (BRU)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)
Non-stop direct flights
Travel Math provides an online direct flight finder to help
you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.
This page was loaded in 0.1093 seconds.