Non-stop flights from Berlin, Germany to Sao Paulo, Brazil:
We couldn't find any nonstop flights to
Sao Paulo, Brazil directly from Berlin, Germany.
However, we did find
15 connecting flights through other airports.
You may need to drive to a nearby airport to get a direct flight.
There may be carriers that have added new routes, so if
you're looking for flights try searching individual airline
websites, or use the form below to look for flights
to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Connecting flights between Berlin, Germany and Sao Paulo, Brazil
Here is a list of connecting flights from Berlin, Germany to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
This can help you find a one-stop flight with the
shortest layover time. We found a total of 15 flights to Sao Paulo, Brazil with one connection:
- Lufthansa German Airlines from TXL through FRA to GRU
- Iberia from TXL through MAD to GRU
- TAP Portugal from SXF through LIS to VCP
- TAP Portugal from SXF through LIS to GRU
- Air France from TXL through CDG to GRU
- SWISS from TXL through ZRH to GRU
- Lufthansa German Airlines from TXL through MUC to GRU
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from TXL through AMS to GRU
- British Airways from TXL through LHR to GRU
- Turkish Airlines from TXL through IST to GRU
- American Airlines from TXL through JFK to GRU
- United Airlines from TXL through EWR to GRU
- American Airlines from TXL through MIA to GRU
- Qatar Airways from TXL through DOH to GRU
- Etihad Airways from TXL through AUH to GRU
- Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL)
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF)
- São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)
- Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA)
- Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD)
- Viracopos-Campinas International Airport (VCP)
- Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS)
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Zurich Airport (ZRH)
- Munich Airport (MUC)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST)
Non-stop direct flights
Travelmath provides an online direct flight finder
to help you determine whether there is a non-stop flight to your
destination. Nonstop flights can be faster, since they don't
require you to change planes or stop at a connecting airport.
However, sometimes you can't find any non-stop flights between
two cities. In that case, you may want to search for a direct
connection that goes through an airline's hub. You can use
the flight search engine on this site to find the best airline
routes for your trip. Enter any city or IATA airport code to
check for direct flights.